Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Good habits

Today I got up reasonably early, did 30 mins on the bike and had a healthy breakfast. I then renewed my car insurance online and sorted out accommodation for Cheltenham later in the week. Myself and Holmes are going down with Ladbrokes VIP which I'm sure will be awesome as usual. I think we got pretty lucky in ragging some decent last minute digs, really looking forward to it :-)

I've logged three good sessions today totaling 7hrs 30m. First one a loser, second a big winner and third a small winner. Good though in that I've burned through 6.5k hands and €350 rake. Which goes a little way as consolation for my final session, where I won €33 but EV says €393, ten times as much LOL. I still made just shy of £400 (EV £620!) and crushed souls for 12bb/100. (I've just realised I've flicked currencies as I've been messing in HEM, great update!)

Going to play some more tomorrow, after a morning jog and again after helping my dad out at his new allotment. There is something deeply satisfying about eating something that you've grown. Looking forward to it :-) Let's keep up these good habits! Good luck all :-)

No comments: