Thursday, 14 January 2010

Crushing

There can be no other word for it. Absolutely crushing!

I want to get this on the blog before the run ends! The last few days of my HEM reads, $875 $785 $1075 and $650 today. Check out my last 9k hands...



...pretty incredible heater. 38bb/100. EV line included for Soap - just the 5 buyins above EV, not totally luckboxing! Have had tons of nuts vs second nuts type hands, and my decreased tables and increased focus has helped me in knowing who I can exploit later in hands. Long may this continue :-)))))))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome results Brenos. Sick graph. I finding 50NL a really tough grind so even more impressed to see your results. Very very impressive. KUTGW

Mark Trett

Jackal23 said...

very nice, could be a huge month as see your flying on rakerace too

Poker play the Soap way said...

as ^

you had good Jan last year also i think.

BH said...

If Soap is going to claim half your winnings for sending out hand analysis then I'll claim half too for telling you to play 4 tables :-)

Seriously though, great skills mate. Now time to drop the BBJ and it'll be a perfect month....