Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Bleurgh

Pretty yacky downswing at the moment. Am -£1.3k since last post. I really feel like I shouldn't be either. I seem to have gone approx 10k hands not ever making a top pair type hand after raising preflop. Especially in 3b pots. I am bleeding in those something chronic the last 10k hands.

Today I am -£700 and EV says -£170. Nice slap in the face! I'm now well down on EV this month even after my amazing results in week 1. I've also played 50k hands already so the sample counts for something!

Anyway I'm changing the pace up a bit. Might grind the micros at Full Tilt for a bit, trying out that new "Rush Poker". I played it for 15 mins a few days ago; and I have to say, the concept is first class and quite surprisingly the execution is too! :-)

I've also been playing increasingly longer sessions, which is probably adding a bit of wear and tear to my psyche. I also went to bed at 8am last night (morning). Not good. Might try a bit of HU action, who knows. But definitely changing up the approach next couple of days. Glgl :-)

3 comments:

馬丁 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenos said...

Adverts & crap I can't read will be removed