Saturday, 16 January 2010

As is

Monetary wise pretty much the same as last time I posted. Had a seven BI downswing the session after I posted the pretty amazing graph last entry. Then kind of yo-yo'ed back and forth a bit, eventually making it all back today.

One thing I have noticed is that my effective rakeback this month is nothing short of AWESOME. Hopefully I will cling on to 4th in the RTR rake race, but a MSNL reg has put in a double shift this week to try and topple me. If I do, as it stands I will have earned 70% rakeback! RakeTheRake are pretty damn amazing value. Link on the top right of the blog if you've not already got an account.

Anyway, full day off for me tomorrow. At a mates son's Christening, then drinks all day. Looking forward to first full day off in ages! :-) Have a good weekend all :-)

1 comment:

Poker play the Soap way said...

LOCK YOUR PC AWAY FOR WHEN YOU GET BACK :D