Thursday, 24 December 2009

Xmas Update

Large amounts of retardation at the tables this time of year. Ship the 10 buyins so far today. Hopefully I'm not done as should be quite juicy later tonight.

EDIT: Ship the 15 buyins :-)

Pokerwise December has gone well. I updated my thread at the NPF a few days ago, check here for some meaningful poker content. So apart from the slight mishap at NL100, it's going well and since last updating I'm probably looking at ~£1k profits thus far, with about that again in bonus & rb. I'm sure I can add a decent amount to that before 2010 comes around :-)

Merry Christmas everyone :-)

2 comments:

Poker play the Soap way said...

good arrows

speaking of which I am now gutted didn't take them darts tickets - I had 28th which is awesome matches :(

BH said...

weeeeeeeeeeee!

bink