Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Smiley Face



Wahay I'm really happy. Just won over £1k in under 2k hands 6 tabling NL100 6max. Ship the 50p a hand!

My plan was to grind the 6max for a few hours this evening, to make sure I get the $1500 bracket in the rake race. But obviously winning 10 buyins in no time changed that. There's a slim chance I could still make it but even if I don't I will be posting a £3.5k month for June. After April and May's horror shows, I'm delighted to get back to winning ways. That's a few times now I've ran up a couple of hundred to a couple of grand at the micro cash games, without bagging a big tourney score or anything to help along the way. I think that's actually quite an achievement, but one I'd rather not have had to make!

Basically I am now square one - back end of last year, before I went off galavanting around Asia, spending far too much money, then coming back home and running like shit for two months. I'll leave £2.5k as the poker bankroll and bank the rest. As I've previously mentioned I anticipate expenditure on my shitheap of a car soon, and I need to save up plenty for Vegas. I'd really like to splash around a bit out there and do everything I want to do. Stratosphere rides not included in that bracket.
Anyway fingers crossed the run continues. And I really hope it's sunny tomorrow cos I am going to do absolutely fuck all! :-)

4 comments:

Poker play the Soap way said...

Want to buy a nice green Renault Megane 35000 miles? - RELIABLE

Poker play the Soap way said...

ps well done :)

BH said...

Congrats mate!

If you don't have enough money for the Stratosphere rides then you better get saving for those all night drinks you'll owe me and Azz - a bet is a bet!! :-)

guns said...

Hi Blogger,

Wuau! What a great blog about poker. And regret having to contact you, but I have not found another way to do it but for a comment:

I’m the SEO manager of poker web and am interested in appearing on your section pages poker pages or interesting ... and so improve our position in google and you also have a higher traffic exchanged links. If you are interested please contact me at email: raumedes@eabarcelona.es

Best regards and good luck!
Thanks for your attention RAS.SEO