Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Poker so far in March

Is going really well :-)

I'm £2,800 up, playing quite wide and aggressive. I'm winning at showdown, non-showdown and running above expectation. Poker is easy obviously.

I've been playing at wierd times (GMT wise) and I think I've been lucky enough to catch some players being tired, either that or everyone is now rubbish, as I've been paid off quite nicely. Although saying that I do believe I am now extremely adept at setting up an image, allowing me to get paid off in spots where the same player would definitely fold to Ben "I'm a nit" Holmes ;-)

Playing at these wierd times has also meant that there aren't many tables going, so I've been table selecting at 2/4 and 3/6 also. There are still plenty of weak spots sat at these levels. I'm way up at 2/4 but unfortunately I had a full house under full house to the table super donk (the reason I was at the table) so I'm ~£200 down at 3/6. Nevertheless the bankroll is super healthy at the moment and I'm sure I'll be sat at the higher levels again soon.

My volume hasn't been amazing. It's still alright, but I can do better. I'm not going out for the Man Utd game tonight, so I should be able to play most of today and tomorrow. I'm still yet to hear from the affiliate team if I can get the matched rake race winnings though, if I do, this could potentially be a great month. Still no counting chickens and I will definitely plug on with the grind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad your not going out for the Utd game tonight, seen as its the mora!!
RRRRR

Poker play the Soap way said...

oy oy :D