Monday, 15 December 2008

Not much to report

Been grinding the small stakes as per usual and am still effectively even on play this month. I'm 'up' my rakeback which is ~$700 but still not the best. I'm hoping to grind a lot this week and get some cash made. Don't want to dwell on the -EV stuff too much, I'm just waiting for it to turn and the only way for that to happen is to log some hands. So I'm going to hammer it!

It's the Christmas Footy Do on Thursday, which I'm really looking forward to, yet at the same time, totally dreading it. We do a secret santa which is totally rigged in that your name is given to someone that really knows you well and will get you a really embarrassingly mint present. We had one year where the random draw didn't work and everyone got shit presents. Shit as in, actually good. Stuff like Girls Aloud Calendars and bottles of whiskey. That changed last year after John did a superb job of rigging it and there were some tremendous presents. Custom t-shirts and calendars with photo shopped pictures were the highlights, and top efforts were made all round. I've got my secret santa something pretty awesome (as in shit) but I've certainly made a twat out of myself on enough occasions to provide adequate ammunition for an equally embarrassing present for myself. It'll be an amazing laugh anyway, can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, you are right to be worried!!

Can't wait for Thursday

TEAMDOBB said...

merry xmas matey and hop you enjoy ya stake & you get plenty chips with it!!! sure ya will