Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Good December

Hahaha I make a joke!

I had wanted to use this title non-sarcastically after the last entry, but you'll have to make do with the lowest form of wit...


So that's $500 below equity, which in today's climate is approximately £10 Billion Pounds Sterling.

JJ is never good on KJ8 versus 8T for 280BBs. Yes, 280BBs in on the flop. This is the huge blip in the middle of the graph on 759 Hands. He left the table with $700. I'm sure I fund the vast majority of Ladbrokes donks, who in turn spread it around the regulars. I normally win a bit of it back but no I can't win races either, and even split AK vs AQ. Sigh. Just think running slightly above equity I could have had a $500 start to December, but alas no. Infact I don't want to do that. I don't even want to learn or get better. I want to have boring sessions that turn out marginal winners, resulting in me grinding out about $4k in December. I'd take that nicely about now. It's amazing how the cold and dark changes our outlook eh :-S

On the plus side I have got some hotkeys working for Ladbrokes, which make it much easier and quicker for me to place bets. Needs a bit of tweaking though as it accidently made me minbet $1 into $75 with quads on the river. Doh! I've only been 4-6 tabling but we'll see how this goes.

Anyway it's PMA time (Positive Mental Attitude) and I will play and run better tomorrow. Gogogogogogo!!

No comments: