Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Inspirational

So I changed my desktop backgrounds today to provide a bit of encouragement for me to to work hard in the build up towards heading out to Asia in December.


Left is somewhere deserted in the Philippines and right is a beach in southern Thailand. Gorgeous!! :-)

I then sorted out some old clothes that don't fit me anymore because we got a charity bag through the door this morning. I found £25 quid in two trouser pockets :-)

I then had a quick bash at the online pokering and this happened...


I'm now just waiting for these magical backgrounds to cure this man 'flu I've picked up and then I'm golden! :-)

2 comments:

Poker play the Soap way said...

I then sorted out some old clothes that don't fit me anymore

Welcome to fat club :)

Ben said...

You do run well at life....

Still small fry though, I remember Mark putting on some shorts at the beginning of the summer and finding £300+ in a back pocket that he'd 'misplaced' from the year before - now that's running good!!