Saturday, 11 October 2008

Can't think of title

Can't think of any content either!

As you've noticed, I've not blogged in a while. I've been playing a little bit. I've made the cash back from the last post and a little more but I really should have played more. Especially as I spent a fortune in Newcastle last weekend with it being my first night out there in ages, and a good group of us out. Also the fact that I could pay for stuff on this magic newfound technology called a VISA card escalated things. Ah stuff it, had a great time :-D

I had wanted to play the NPF tourney but football commitments have put pay to that. I managed a full 90 minutes last weekend bagging two in the process. I also should have had an assist. I also should have probably been sent off. But hey great to be back playing and in amongst the banter :-D

Hoping to add to the tally this weekend, then it's off out on the beers for the England game (high hopes after Croatia anyone??) and then probably the £10 rebuy at the G. Have a good weekend all :-)