Friday, 18 July 2008

Nothing much to tell you...

I've played a bit. Just a bit. My volume this week is less than a quarter of what it was last week. I'll have to step that up next week.

I've made the $800 back plus a little more to put me a little bit up for the week. Just won a nice $480 in a short session. I had planned to play all night through but feel great winning that so quickly, so I think I'll watch a film now and see if I fancy playing more later.

I've mainly been training and dieting like a bastard the last fortnight. I let myself get pretty horribly out of shape after the knee injury, the last 3 months especially. But I'm putting that right, running 6 miles four times a week, eating correctly and continuing my 3x weekly gym routine. I don't know how some people train like this on 9-5 jobs! The food and the beer is the hardest part. I play pool twice a week and in the pub environment am pleased with myself that I've stuck to orange and water so far. My sweet tooth goes after about a week, but God do I fancy a pizza!

BBQ at Rich's tomorrow, plus Nintendo Wii warrioring and maybe even a quick poker game. I'll have to work especially hard at 5-a-side on the Sunday to run off all the food and beer. This will be the first time I have kicked a ball outside my back garden in 10 months!! Also the first proper test for the knee with multi-directional fast movement. I shall be sure to update you on the knee early next week. Have a good weekend :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more than welcome at mine Brenos, I will get the wii fit set up for you, you fat bastard! regards Rich.

Carl said...

hows the knee? havent heard much about it in a while........