Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Slight Return

Great song!

I final tabled in the $4k GTD Headhunter on IP for ~$180 which was my only significant return this evening. I managed to get midway in the WSOP freeroll but an unlucky exit with me on the button w/QQ and the BB shoving over my 'steal' which I insta call but he has KK :-( I came 14th I think in a $4 350 runner deepstack FO for $12. If I'd bothered to check the structure/runners I'd never have entered this. Depressing. I went deep for no cash in £2 and £5 MTTs on IP and was the bubble boy in a 220 runner $20 FO on Ladbrokes :-( At least I know I can still play tournaments and found it easy to get back into the 'test match' frame of mind.

Free plug time for BBC iPlayer. What a fantastic service. I don't watch much TV at all, but love a good documentary and think the BBC stuff is the best in the world. 'Tiger - Spy in the Jungle' is amazing viewing. Also downloaded a few episodes of Top Gear I've missed, some cooking shows, 'In search of Medieval Britain' where the latest episode was about the north of England, and 'Life in Cold Blood' which is the latest David Attenborough series. I've got a cracking monitor on my PC which is effectively an HDTV which I don't have so it's an all round better viewing experience.

Felt a bit crap today with cold, hopefully will pick up for gym tomorrow as I'm really enjoying it and seeing good progress. Feel miles better after being a sloth for 5 months. Appt with Orthopedic Surgeon confirmed for the 23rd though so will know soon if I need the op. Right think I'll find something on iPlayer and retire for the night, good luck all :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

'some cooking shows, 'In search of Medieval Britain' where the latest episode was about the north of England, and 'Life in Cold Blood' which is the latest David Attenborough series.'

GAY
:-)

TEAMDOBB said...

Not Gay!- Maybe you should go round for Tea sweety!

Brenos said...

Tea, crumpets and Delia on iPlayer round mine tonight, all welcome :-)

Poker play the Soap way said...

Tiger program is immense

3 essential viewings each week

1) Shameless
2) Tiger
3) Apprentice

No poker its evil ....... :(

Anonymous said...

When are you and Ben going to come out of the closet and admit your a couple of gay lovers?

Brenos said...

Gonna have to disable these anon comments I think. Cowards!