Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Beep Beep!



Not quite!

Went for a jog today and God am I unfit!! The knee actually felt OK but I couldn't really test it out as I didn't have the stamina. About 10 minutes jogging I had to sack it in and come back inside and take my inhaler. I've not had to use that thing for years! I was aware of my left knee feeling a bit strange but not exactly painful. My left leg muscles however have clearly not been contributing as much as they should have to walking in the last 6 months, as they fatigued really quickly compared with my right. Still I'll go again on Wednesday as I'm determined to get right.

Don't know what to think about the football tonight. I'm pretty nervous after Chelsea at the weekend. The best way to tell is when the players are lined up in the tunnel, and you can see it in their eyes just how up for it they are. Come on United!

Still no poker playing although I've sweated a mate and watched some videos. It's the WSOP freeroll tonight which I'll run on my laptop, but that takes a back seat to the football for sure! Maybe I'll play afterwards I don't know. Hopefully I'll be on the beer and not wanting to play :-)

No comments: