Thursday, 13 March 2008

Mega tabling

Second monitor is up and running fine. I can 10 table but my game is dramatically different. Whilst I have been playing so many tables my style has dropped to a 17/14 nit! I've been splitting my sessions up as 10 tabling is hard. I clawed back to -$350 for yesterday in a later session, then broke and sat down again only to drop the two buyins again. It was looking very grim at one point as I was over $900 down for the day and running horribly. My recollection of hands also suffers as it's non stop action looking after so many tables. I definitely hit a few later though and got back to square one since last post...-$550.

Played around 2k hands today for $150 profit. Most of this was 8 tabling which feels like a good spot because I played excellent poker today. I made some superb value bets and now as I'm building my database I feel much more honed in the 'stack off or fold' situations depending on opponent.

The rake race is far from up-to-date in the standings, but I'm outside top 10 and at this stage I didn't think I would be. It's double points today and 50% extra tomorrow so I'll still continue to hammer and see what the state of play is regarding my plans for next week. Like I've said I've missed the weekend completely, so if I'm top 5 this week then that makes next week very winnable. If I'm outside the top 5 then maybe I'll concentrate on lesser tables and more poker. Those account sharing bastards! We'll see anyway...

3 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

"" Those account sharing bastards! "" ooooooooo slanderous! as if that really goes on. gl young azi

Anonymous said...

does no post updates = running bad Mr Brenos?

Brenos said...

No it doesn't Rich.