Thursday, 27 March 2008

Choo Choo!



A short 500 hands this afternoon for a very nice $350.

I quickly lost a stack getting unlucky making a nice read. Villains KT turned two pair vs my KQ all in on the flop. I had some stats that suggested he was overly aggressive. A few hands later a seat opened to his left, so I moved there and also found some more good seats elsewhere. Table selection really can be the difference between a winning and losing session, and in this case it definitely was.

Won back my stack and more from this player, and also managed to throw another regular on tilt with some nicely timed bluffing. Eventually won a stack from him value betting KQ all the way on K943K. I fully potted the river which induced him to shove over the top with A5. Tyvm :-)

Lets hope the run continues, good luck at the tables :-)

1 comment:

Amatay said...

n1 cheers. I'll link you up m8.